Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant who will ensure successful deployments by architecting, configuring, and testing the Rootstock Software solution to meet the specific needs of our clients.
This position is remote, based in the United States, and the ideal candidate will be located in MST or CST time zones.
- Deliver high quality implementation services and project deliverables to Rootstock customers and to the Rootstock project team.
- Provide proactive application and implementation leadership to customers including mentoring, training, knowledge transfer, and active support of the customers’ project tasks.
- Lead business requirements definition phase of the project. Identify and translate customer’s business needs and use cases.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the customer’s business processes, through development of appropriate project artifacts.
- Demonstrate a deep and thorough knowledge of the Rootstock product and Salesforce platform, as well as the creativity to apply knowledge to solve customer business cases.
- Develop and document the optimum solution designs, ensuring customers receive maximum benefit from Rootstock applications.
- Manage customers through their pilot preparation task, version release updates, and pilot testing, culminating in an assessment of customers’ system and operational readiness.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with customers on behalf of Rootstock.
- Update/maintain skills in the ERP solution and the Salesforce Platform over time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent, from an accredited college or university.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, or other Supply Chain industry.
- Working knowledge of operational critical path: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Plan to Production.
- Demonstrated success implementing cloud-based ERP solutions.
- Strong, proactive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to present to diverse audiences with appropriate level of detail.
- Strong experience developing process flows from business processes.
- Ability to manage SME tasks for multiple projects simultaneously and set appropriate priorities between them.
- Strong commitment to team success, proactively assisting other team members and/or participating in internal continuous improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to have performed multiple implementations as a “Lead”
- PMP, APICS, CPIM are desirable certifications for this role.
- Demonstrated reporting or BI (Business Intelligence) reporting (Crystal Reports, PowerBI, Tableau, Einstein, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to work independently.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.