Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
This is a remote position, based in the United States.
Rootstock is looking for an experienced, passionate, driven, hardworking individual to assist in the design, development, and delivery of a standard ERP product training program.
- Create and implement innovative education programs that demonstrate knowledge of Adult Learning Principles and incorporate best practice delivery techniques.
- Plan, design, develop, organize, write, and edit instructor-led as well as e-learning training content based on needs assessments.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Interview subject matter experts to collect necessary information to design and develop learning solutions.
- Conceptualize and develop evaluation measures, including knowledge checks, course evaluations, certification programs.
- Participate in content review, revision, and sign-off cycles.
- Conduct instructor led training sessions.
- Participate in internal and external communication of training opportunities
- Build and maintain client relationships by consistently delivering exceptional service and exceeding expectations.
- Develop, maintain and track KPIs to measure success.
- Status reporting, issue identification, problem-solving.
- ERP or Manufacturing Industry experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience.
- 5-8 year’s experience creating/developing training curriculum for a SaaS company required
- Proven ability to develop innovative, engaging, and effective training curriculum to provide essential knowledge and enhance user adoption and knowledge retention.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies and complex processes, such as inventory management, costing management, etc.
- Strong attention to detail (proofreading and editing skills a plus).
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience coaching and training other team members.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to learn and assimilate new concepts quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to travel nationally (10-20%).
Relevant Business and Technical Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of basic office software tools.
- Excellent knowledge of instructional design theory and Adult Learning Principles.
- Advanced experience with eLearning development and video editing tools.
- Experience managing Learning Management Systems.
- Classroom training experience desired.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world-class benefits, work-life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.