Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
This is a remote position, based in the United States.
Rootstock is looking for an experienced, passionate, driven, hardworking individual to assist in the design, development, and delivery of a standard ERP product training program.
- Create and implement innovative education programs that demonstrate knowledge of Adult Learning Principles and incorporate best practice delivery techniques.
- Plan, design, develop, organize, write, and edit instructor-led as well as e-learning training content based on needs assessments.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Interview subject matter experts to collect necessary information to design and develop learning solutions.
- Conceptualize and develop evaluation measures, including knowledge checks, course evaluations, certification programs.
- Participate in content review, revision, and sign-off cycles.
- Conduct instructor led training sessions.
- Participate in internal and external communication of training opportunities
- Build and maintain client relationships by consistently delivering exceptional service and exceeding expectations.
- Develop, maintain and track KPIs to measure success.
- Status reporting, issue identification, problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience.
- 5-8 year’s experience creating/developing training curriculum for a SaaS company required
- Proven ability to develop innovative, engaging and effective training curriculum to provide essential knowledge and enhance user adoption and knowledge retention.
- Strong attention to detail (proofreading and editing skills a plus).
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to learn and assimilate new concepts quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to travel nationally (10-20%).
Relevant Business and Technical Skills:
- Experience with ERP systems
- Advanced knowledge of basic office software tools.
- Excellent knowledge of instructional design theory and Adult Learning Principles.
- Advanced experience with eLearning development and video editing tools.
- Experience managing Learning Management Systems.
- Classroom training experience desired.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.