Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
This is a remote position based in the United States.
The Director of Professional Services – Business Development will be responsible for growing and managing the growth and selling of Rootstock Professional Services to prospects and existing customers. You will be measured on sales success, client reference-ability, accuracy of estimates, and project success.
- Manage the development and growth of Rootstock Professional Services solution sales.
- Partner with Rootstock and Partner Sales teams.
- Manage long term client relationships.
- Mentor, lead, and grow team with the demands of the business.
- Development of budgetary estimates, proposals, and SOWs for Rootstock prospects.
- Create, maintain, and update professional estimating tools and sales assets (pitch decks, leave behinds, videos)
- Develop and maintain library or RFP responses to insure rapid turn around of requests.
- Present to prospects the Rootstock Services Methodology and Vision for Success.
- Ensure metrics and KPIs are consistently reported and targets achieved.
- Manage internal Deal Review Process
- Develop and manage packaged and managed services for Professional Services.
- Partner with the Rootstock Marketing team to promote Rootstock product and services.
- Forecast and manage sales pipeline in CRM providing visibility for staffing to PS team.
- Coordinate with HR and team managers to hire and build the teams required to support growth.
- Serve as an Executive Sponsor as required on projects.
- Delivers on quarterly reference, forecasting, revenue, and margin objectives.
- Serves as the escalation point for resolving customer implementation issues.
- Contributes to the strategic direction of the Professional Services organization through leading and participating on internal initiatives.
- Promotes a positive working environment.
- Manage and maintain Professional Services onboarding process.
- BA or BS degree required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Professional Services role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Professional Services management role.
- Strong functional and technical application and ERP knowledge.
- Hands-on player/coach, get involved wherever needed.
- Experience establishing relationships with C-Suite and Senior Executives
- Excellent communication, sales, and presentation skills
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with departments across the organization including Sales, Consulting, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and advanced organizational skills.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.