Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
The Vice President, Professional Services (PS) is responsible for managing all aspects of the Rootstock Professional Services organization. Primary areas of responsibility include
- Ensure organizational alignment for the successful Go-Live of each Rootstock ERP client for Partner and/or Rootstock led implementations.
- Manage the development and growth of the services team of managers and individual contributors.
- Meet revenue and margin targets.
- Set goals, coordinate and report with other areas of the Rootstock organization and senior management.
- Set annual financial and operational goals for PS and monitor, report, and adjust monthly and quarterly.
- Senior level management and mentoring of the ERP applications Professional Services team and its management.
- Senior level management and mentoring of the Technical Solutions team and its management.
- HR management of Direct Reports.
- Coordinate with HR and team managers to hire and build the teams required to support growth.
- Coordinate and keep updated the collective skills and implementation resources including our Partner Eco-system.
- Manage the establishment, development and improvement of project methodologies, tools, deliverables and monitoring/reporting on projects.
- Senior level management of client projects including KPIs, performance to plan, and escalations.
- Management coordination as needed with product management, development, sales, support, partners, training, finance, HR, and administration.
- BA or BS degree required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a professional services role with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a director-level professional services role.
- Experience with external consulting, new feature definition, requirements gathering, scoping, estimation, and SOW generation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with departments across the organization including Sales, Consulting, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Strong functional and technical application and ERP knowledge.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and advanced organizational skills.