Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
This is a remote position based in the United States.
Develops and directs the company’s long-range strategy in the North America region and directs the execution of sales practices that will promote sales growth and volume for the organization.
- Define and implement sales strategies to aggressively increase Rootstock’s overall revenue.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Attract, develop and build the sales team and sales organization to achieve long-term success and exceed growth requirements.
- Continually strive to improve the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team.
- Define and oversee incentive programs that motivate sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Locate opportunities to expand the client base; network with prospective clients and work proactively to foster strong relationships with the client base.
- Exceed client expectations and contribute to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Implement region-specific sales infrastructure and systems necessary to support sales success.
- Manage key client relationships and actively participate in developing and closing strategic opportunities.
- Effectively manage pipeline and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting; define, analyze, and interpret key sales metrics; track, manage and maximize the sales team effectiveness.
- Work closely with marketing to establish successful sales and marketing campaigns.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant executive level sales leadership experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a professional services environment.
- Technical sales expertise and strong familiarity with cloud and technical concepts and a strong understanding of ERP.
- A fundamental understanding of consultative sales processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and develop an excellent sales organization capable of taking on greater responsibility, collectively and individually.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading high performance teams with ability to proactively engage with marketing, product management and operations teams and work strategically and collaboratively across the organization to establish clear priorities for new and existing client sales.
- Proven ability to contact, qualify, develop and close opportunities.
- Ability to carry a quota as well as lead the team to meet and exceed quotas month over month.
- Experience in executing multiple distribution strategies, i.e., direct distribution plus channel.
- Experience developing, maintaining and optimizing end-to-end sales processes.
- Expert in sales CRM solutions, processes, and implementations.
- Strategic, systematic, persistent and efficient when managing both time, team and accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and sales skills, including the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Team motivator with strong work ethic and a can-do positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing start-up environment.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.