Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
This is a remote position based in the Northeast.
The Sr. Account Executive (Sr. AE) is a proven sales contributor with great energy and initiative to build a territory, drive sales cycles and close business. The Sr. AE formulates and executes a strategy to maximize business growth. This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Solution Architects and Partner Alliances, therefore cross-company engagement and orchestration is essential. The Sr. AE is a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results and is responsible for generating revenue for his/her assigned region and meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly and annual booking targets by initiating and completing the sales process including prospecting, lead generation, qualifying opportunities, scheduling appointments, making presentations, understanding business needs, developing solutions and proposals, forecasting, and overcoming objections to close the sale.
- Penetrating new accounts and helping organizations understand that technology is strategic to their business plan.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships by demonstrating Rootstock’s value and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with and coordinate internal resources to share information, execute sales cycles/processes, and respond to RFPs
- Identify and build relationships with prospects and partners within specified territory to drive more sales and new customers within the territory.
- Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and seeking new opportunities to expand the account;
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Works with Partners to build relationships that contribute to the goals of this role.
- Diligent use of Salesforce CRM to track all opportunities, leads, activities, forecasts, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of proven quota attainment selling ERP or Supply Chain applications into Manufacturing and Distribution companies. Will consider candidates with complex enterprise SaaS/Cloud sales experience.
- Proven track record of hitting quota and sales objectives
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles.
- Intuitive, tenacious, and competitive
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in both mid-market and large enterprise is a plus.
- Experience selling in the salesforce.com ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience selling SaaS is a plus.
- No restrictions to periodic regional travel and ability to work remotely
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.