Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
This is a remote position based in the United States.
Are you a skilled technical expert with a passion for providing top-notch customer service? Join our team as a Technical Services Consultant and be a key contributor to the success of our customers' implementation and post-implementation support. You will consult on the technical functionality of both the Rootstock ERP Product and the Salesforce platform, architecting elegant and efficient solutions, integrating external systems, and building strong relationships with our customers.
- Deliver high quality technical services and deliverables to Rootstock customers and to the Rootstock project team to ensure customer success during implementation as well as post implementation support.
- Provide proactive application and technical leadership to customers to support the customers’ project tasks on both the Salesforce Platform and Rootstock Product.
- Demonstrate a deep and thorough knowledge of the Rootstock product and Salesforce platform, as well as the creativity to apply knowledge to solve customer business cases.
- Understand customer requirements defined by professional services team for customer specific customizations and develop and document the optimum solution designs based on knowledge of Rootstock managed product.
- Integrate external systems with Rootstock ERP by utilizing provided APIs.
- Execute metadata migration handling deployments between salesforce connected and unconnected orgs.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with customers on behalf of Rootstock.
- Update/maintain skills in the ERP solution and the Salesforce Platform over time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of ERP concepts around manufacturing and distribution.
- Salesforce Platform expertise or equivalent technical background.
- Experience architecting custom solutions that are functionally and technically sound
- Expertise in developing Salesforce FLOWs (both auto launch and screen) or equivalent workflow based development tool.
- Experience integrating systems using Web Services (SOAP and REST), XML, and outbound messaging.
- Experience with Metadata and Data migration tools such as Gearset, Boomi, Informatica, Mulesoft, Dataloader I/O.
- Proven track record of successful deployments and customer satisfaction.
- Strong proactive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to present to diverse audiences with the appropriate level of detail.
- Ability to manage technical tasks for multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities.
- Strong commitment to team success, actively assisting other team members and participating in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to learn and apply new software quickly without formal training.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.