Director of Alliances
Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
Rootstock takes pride in top attributes that are also championed by Salesforce and its ecosystem. Including Trust, Innovation and Equality.
This is a remote position, based in the United States.
Rootstock is seeking a Director of Alliances to join our team. Partnerships are an essential part of Rootstock’s strategy for growth and success.
In this role, you will focus on accelerating impact from Rootstock partnerships, and driving business growth with a primary focus on North America. You will work in close alignment with sales, marketing, and other cross-functional departments. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Global Alliances.
- Create, nurture, and maintain strong relationships with Rootstock partners across key categories. Including Rootstock’s top partner, Salesforce as well as Rootstock SI (System Integrator) and Technology partners.
- Generate net new sales opportunities through Rootstock partner relationships.
- Drive growth, readiness and value for the Rootstock SI partner ecosystem.
- Evaluate and drive deeper partnership opportunities with key partner teams. Including organizing and delivering presentations to partner sales, solutions engineering, customer success, product and other relevant teams.
- Evaluate and communicate new Rootstock partnering strategies, including considering new programmatic approaches.
- Take a vertical and horizontal approach and partner in all key areas.
- Align Rootstock sales leaders with partner counterparts to drive net new business and field activity.
- Promote the Rootstock brand and partnership value
- Track partner engagement status across all functional areas. If partner conflict arises, drive productive resolution and understand lessons learned for future engagements.
- Maintain a high level of business impact, tracking to team OKRs (Objectives & Key Results), pipeline generation, and deal progression.
- Drive operational activities for tracking and engaging with partners, including evaluating new operational approaches (e.g. a potential partner portal strategy).
- Diligent use of Salesforce CRM to track all opportunities, leads, activities, forecasts, etc.
- 10+ years experience in SaaS partnership or sales roles.
- Proven success working with SaaS partner ecosystems.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work and execute independently.
- Comfortable with public speaking and presenting to audiences of all sizes.
- Ability to interface cross-functionally and with leadership.
- Creativity to plan and execute engaging and fun activities to build trust and camaraderie with partners beyond video calls and meetings.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing environment – startup mentality.
- Experience working for a SaaS start-up is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in both mid-market and enterprise is a plus.
- Experience partnering and/or selling in the Salesforce ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience in SaaS for Manufacturing is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
In addition to base salary, this role has a variable component as part of the overall comp package.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.