Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
The job position offered includes dual responsibilities: Project Manager (PM) and Customer Success Manager (CSM).
As PM you provide proactive application and implementation leadership to customers for their Rootstock Cloud ERP implementation projects. You are responsible for managing implementation services for customer accounts from sales transition through project Go Live and close-out. The PM works with the implementation consultants and the customer to develop project plans, organize the project teams, facilitate communications, monitor project tasks and ensure major milestone and Go Live dates are met within budget.
As CSM you work within an account team structure and has responsibility for driving growth, value, and partnerships for our customers to ensure they are actively engaged and fully recognizing the ROI of the Rootstock platform. You work alongside fellow Customer Success Managers and Customer Support Engineers that succeed through collaboration, grit, and constant learning and development.
Depending on the candidate, the job can start first as PM, and then extend into CSM.
This is a 100% remote position, based in Europe. Candidate should be based in Finland, Sweden, UK or BENELUX.
- Creates and monitors project plans, schedules and reports, and manages all documentation pertaining to assigned projects.
- Conducts regular status meetings with customers and team to assess progress against plan; performs re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout the project.
- Manages the Statement of Work with the customer, ensuring Change Requests are developed as appropriate, and managing the overall scope of the project.
- Identify major milestones and delivery dates, manage scope, track progress to detailed schedules and coordinate resources.
- Develop and maintain operating budgets for each project.
- Conduct post project analysis to ensure project goals were met, evaluate cost variances and metrics.
- Ensure that the projects adhere to the implementation methodology, requirements, budget and Statement of Work.
- Updates internal project status systems.
- Develop and maintain a functional knowledge of Rootstock and Salesforce.
- Acts as focal point for customer communications and escalations.
- Utilize a consultative approach to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and to develop a complete understanding of their business goals and objectives.
- Become an expert on the Rootstock platform from the business user perspective and become a trusted advisor for our customers.
- Execute on a shared roadmap with customers on product features, services, and delivery objectives.
- Drive business value through proactive and customer obsessed relationship management and customer project delivery.
- Serve as the primary contact for assigned customers post-sale, beginning at onboarding and taking full ownership through the entire customer lifecycle, including renewals, expansions, & upsells.
- Drive quarterly business reviews with customers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and management to complete customer goals and be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalate issues.
- Work with internal stakeholders to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers' success while enjoying the journey.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to manage technical tasks for multiple projects simultaneously and set appropriate priorities between them.
- Work in a multi-cultural and multi-timezones environment.
- 3-5 years experience in enterprise software implementations and managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to details.
- Flexible and quick learner with the ability to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Proven track record of successful deployments as well as customer and team satisfaction.
- Strong commitment to team success, proactively assisting project team members.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of ERP or enterprise SaaS platforms.
- Post-sales account management experience owning a portfolio of mid-market and enterprise customers with deep technical/product needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner for diverse audiences.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in an Account Team (pod) model.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, unlimited vacation), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.A