Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
This is a remote position based in the United States.
This senior Manufacturing ERP Implementation Consultant leads successful deployments by architecting, configuring, and testing the Rootstock Software solution to meet the specific needs of our clients.
- Deliver high quality implementation services and project deliverables to Rootstock customers and to the Rootstock project team.
- Provide proactive application and implementation leadership to customers including mentoring, training, knowledge transfer, and active support of the customers’ project tasks.
- Lead business requirements definition phase of the project. Identify and translate customer’s business needs and use cases.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the customer’s business processes, through development of appropriate project artifacts.
- Demonstrate deep and thorough knowledge of the Rootstock product and Salesforce platform and the creativity to apply knowledge to solve customer business cases.
- Develop and document the optimum solution designs, ensuring customers receive maximum benefit from Rootstock applications.
- Manage customers through their pilot preparation task, version release updates, and pilot testing, culminating in assessing customers’ system and operational readiness.
- Work alongside our Project Managers in ensuring successful projects.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with customers on behalf of Rootstock.
- Over time, update/maintain skills in the ERP solution and the Salesforce Platform.
- Required: 10+ years of successfully implementing cloud-based ERP solutions (Oracle, NetSuite, SAP BusinessOne, Epicor, Infor).
- Required: 10+ years of experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, or other Supply Chain industry.
- Working knowledge of operational critical path: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Plan to Production, Inventory Management and Costing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent, from an accredited college or university.
- Strong, proactive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to guide customers in implementing industry best practices.
- Ability to present to diverse audiences with the appropriate level of detail.
- Strong experience developing process flows from business processes.
- Ability to manage SME tasks for multiple projects simultaneously and set appropriate priorities between them.
- Strong commitment to team success, proactively assisting other team members and/or participating in internal continuous improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to have performed multiple implementations as a “Lead”
- PMP, APICS, CPIM are desirable certifications for this role.
- Demonstrated reporting or BI (Business Intelligence) reporting (Crystal Reports, PowerBI, Tableau, Einstein, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to work independently.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described. We are committed to recruiting and engaging individuals without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation. We are committed to equity and are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of individuals.