Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
This is a remote position based in the United States.
Rootstock seeks an experienced training specialist passionate about running virtual training. Reporting to our Manager of Enablement, this person will develop, manage, and continuously improve the training programs to meet the training needs of Rootstock's internal and external customers.
- You will plan, advertise, run, facilitate, and report on virtual trainings, including:
- Other live classes
- Certification exams
- Learning Hours
- Develop and maintain training materials: you will be responsible for creating and updating training materials such as presentations, videos, manuals, and other resources to ensure that the training content is up-to-date, relevant, and effective.
- Evaluate training effectiveness: you will evaluate Rootstock training programs to determine their effectiveness and make improvements to the programs as needed.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders: you’re a natural collaborator who will work closely with internal stakeholders such as the product development, marketing, and customer support teams to ensure that the training programs align with the company's goals and objectives.
- Manage virtual classroom: comfortable and confident in the virtual classroom environment to ensure that the technology and tools used for virtual training sessions work effectively.
- Provide coaching and feedback: you’ll provide coaching and feedback to learners to help them achieve their learning goals and improve their skills.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners: you will establish and maintain relationships with external partners such as trainers, training providers, and certification organizations to ensure that the company's training programs meet industry standards.
- Conduct market research: The candidate should conduct market research to stay informed of industry trends and ensure the company's training programs remain competitive and relevant.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience.
- 4-7years virtual training experience required
- Training technology (desired)
- PPT expert
- Articulate skills
- Graphic design talent
- Virtual rehearsal tools (VRP for sales enablement)
- Sales Enablement experience (desired)
- Effective presentation skills for in-person and virtual settings utilizing various collaboration and engagement strategies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, problem-solving, collaboration, and sensibility to build rapport with customers and co-workers).
- Flexible with changes in direction and the ability to overcome challenges that accompany change.
- Commendable work ethic, commitment to meeting quality standards, and unwavering commitment to excellence.
- Facility with various video conferencing platforms to facilitate service delivery.
- Proficiency in using technology-based productivity tools including Microsoft Office, Google and other web applications.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, vacation time off), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.