Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
The Training Developer develops training material for Rootstock customers, partners and employees. Promotes the use of technology; helps manage the Learning Management System (LMS); assists staff to make the best use of existing and emerging management tools. Responds to work situations with minimum guidance or direction.
This is a 100% remote position, based in the United States.
- Design instructor-led training and eLearning using instructional design principles for various types of Rootstock users.
- Prepare e-learning materials in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Perform quality inspections of own and other work.
- Evaluate and propose areas for improvement.
- Creating e-learning and instructor-led training material for the Online Learning Center.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, create content, learning exercises, measurement and reinforcement activities based on the delivery method and training goals established. Ensures training content is interactive and engaging to audience and meets corporate standards for training.
- Ensures all materials are prepared in a format suitable for the Learning Management System (LMS) and meet high-quality standards.
- Learns and uses the latest technology required for this role and the assigned tasks (Salesforce platform, Rootstock, Articulate, and other tools as needed).
- Support LMS management and coordinate participant registration, assignment, and completion process.
- Associates Degree in a computer-related and/or business management discipline, education or related field is required. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Experience in training or systems software and support; comfortable with usual office technology (MS Office Pack, especially PowerPoint) and ability to learn new tools.
- Desired: Knowledge of adult learning techniques, instructional design concepts for computer-based training.
- Understanding of business processes of the manufacturing and distribution industries preferred.
- Ability to develop and present computer-based training to a diverse audience, consult with SMEs and others in the organization as required to complete assignments, and coordinate multiple projects concurrently and work with a minimum of supervision.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, unlimited vacation), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.